HIRING: Bookkeeper (Full-Time)
Our team continues to grow! Progressive CPA firm in Downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, seeking to add a self-motivated Bookkeeper with a minimum of five years’ experience to our team. The right team-member will have a minimum Associate’s Degree in Accounting and prior experience in a public accounting firm, along with the following skills and experience:
- Experience with financial statement prep and analysis
- Experience in general ledger maintenance and journal entries, account reconciliation, and fixed asset maintenance
- Experience with basic tax concepts
- Experience with preparing payroll and all applicable tax returns
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to quickly learn other software applications
- Effective oral and written communication
You must also have the ability to work with privately held businesses on their bookkeeping needs, such as:
- Assist clients with monthly and quarterly bookkeeping
- Assist clients with QuickBooks set up
- Prepare bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, and journal entries
- Prepare payroll and payroll tax returns for a handful of clients
- Perform special financial projects and possible basic tax projects as directed by management
- Possible occasional travel to clients’ offices
If you would enjoy a flexible schedule, and you have the skills and experience our team is looking for, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
For more about the Baker Holtz environment, see our career page.
Share the post "HIRING: Bookkeeper (Full-Time)"
Tags Baker Holtz, Bookkeeper, Grand Rapids, Hiring, now hiring